I forgot to say something in my last post. My second ever blog post talked about how I bought a couple of jumpers from the op shop to unravel (frog) for cheap yarn. Well, I’ve completed two projects made from some of that yarn. The first one was this baby jumpsuit:
I based it largely on a jumpsuit pattern from this book, but I added the frills and embroidery based on a couple of patterns from this book. It turned out a bit more clowny than I would have liked, but I’m pretty happy with it.
The other pattern, made from the same yarn, was this awesome free one, which I made for my cousin. The frogged yarn in question yarn was only used for the chain, as you can see:
That was all. Hope you enjoy my finished objects,
The Knitted Kitten